Monday 29 March 2010

Unusual Finishing Touches

No room is complete without those all important finishing touches, but isn't it nice when you find something that little bit different to complement your interior surroundings? I don't know about you, but I like to surround myself with things that I know no-one else will have; I mean why follow the crowd when you can stand out from it?!!

It's this ethos which I have applied to Anuhya Interior Collection, seeking out products that are not only stylish but individual in looks and design. Another key aspect of Anuhya is that all the products featured are hand-crafted. This means that no two pieces will ever be the same as they all exhibit slight variations in the finish which I personally think adds to their charm.

Mixing and matching styles is another favourite pastime of mine, especially fusing contemporary home accessories with Asian influences. It's why I love to travel so much. I get such a buzz when I'm in a far flung country and come across a really special piece imagining it in its new 'home'. Sometimes I wish I had a mansion so that I could keep everything for myself but alas it's not to be!!

Instead, these one-off pieces form an important part of Anuhya Interior Collection, complementing the core range with some truly unique finds. It is these pieces that will really appeal to those of you seeking something completely individual but just remember, one they're gone, they're gone!

To view the full range please visit www.anuhyacollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment