Wednesday 14 April 2010

Modern Contemporary Furniture


I don't know about you but I have a real appreciation for beautiful furniture. I love the grain of various woods, different textures in the finishing and the array of products and styles that can be crafted from this material.








Like everything else, I like my furniture to be different with the ability to put my own personal stamp on it. That's why I steer clear of mass produced items and tend towards hand crafted furniture. I find it very fulfilling to have an idea and have a master craftsman produce it for me. I guess the best bit is knowing that I won't find it in any of the high street shops.






Hand made wooden furniture obviously isn't the cheapest way to furnish a house, but what you get for your money is a piece that is crafted to the highest standards from sustainable woods. Solid hand crafted furniture will also last you a lifetime and therefore is well worth the investment.







Anuhya Interior Collection offers a select range of modern contemporary furniture. From occasional tables to a leather ottoman bench, contemporary coffee tables to a love seat, our range of contemporary living room furniture will complement a variety of living spaces. If you are looking to put your own stamp onto any of our items, each piece can be customised to suit your individual requirements. Alternatively, if you are looking for fully bespoke furniture we can also undertake commissions to create completely unique stand alone pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment