Tuesday 16 March 2010

Why Anuhya


The first thing people often ask me when they come across Anuhya Interior Collection is how to pronounce the name and where it comes from so I thought it was perhaps time that I enlightened you all!! The word Anuhya is actually pronounced aah..noo..ya. It is derived from an Indian girls name and its meaning is simply 'something unexpected.....in a pleasant way and valuable'.






My good friend Jacqui who I met when I was working in Sri Lanka actually suggested the name to me. She felt the meaning of Anuhya summed up what my collection is all about. So hopefully when you visit my site, you will come across many unusual accessories for the home that you would not perhaps be expecting to find, thereby finding something of value by virtue of its uniqueness. Of course, if you cannot find what you are looking for then I will always endeavour to try and source it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment