Saturday 20 March 2010

My Lazy Garden

It was an exciting week for me last week as my lastest shipment arrived containing products from the My Lazy Garden range. I always get a sense of anticipation when new stock arrives, not to mention satisfaction when I open the shipments up and see what's inside - a bit like Christmas!! I also get a real sense of enjoyment when I see products in the flesh and imagine them in their new home, bringing hopefully a lot of pleasure to those who buy them.


My Lazy Garden is probably my favoruite of all the products featured in Anuhya Interior Collection. As the name suggests, the products are based around various types of blooms you would find in a garden including a steel blossoms table decoration, floor decoration and stainless steel leaf decorations.



These stainless steel ornaments are crafted and laser cut by hand, the products are truly unique in design and looks. Conveying very contemporary looks, I can easily imagine these products sitting in a very modern loft apartment where the height and space would show them off to their fullest.



They could however, just as easily sit with a number of other interior styles, for example adding a touch of the modern to more classical environments. It's all about placement and one should never be afraid of experimenting with different interior styles.




The same can be said for many of the products featured in Anuhya Interior Collection, which have been selected for both their uniqueness and ability to harmonise with a number of interior styles. The result may be eclectic, but that's what makes it fun not to mention different. After all, who wants to the same as everyone else?!

No comments:

Post a Comment