Monday 1 March 2010

All About Anuhya.....Unique, Harmonious & Timeless

Anuhya Interior Collection was borne out of my passion for all thing interiors. I am one of those people that has always been interested in other people's houses, imagining how I would decorate and furnish it if it were my own. But what really fuelled my interest in interiors and interior furnishings, was the four years I spent living and working in Sri Lanka where I came across many accessories for the home including hand crafted furniture, wood wall plaques and decorative interior accessories. Having arrived in Sri Lanka with just a couple suitcases, I returned to the UK four years later with a 40 foot container of personal possessions comprising furniture, interior accessories, artwork, objet d'art not mention two daschund dogs!!



What I love about my own personal collection of interior furnishings is the fact that the majority of pieces are unique, being either a special find that I came across when pottering around the antique yards during my weekends or a bespoke item that I had designed and made. My collection is also pretty eclectic that somehow manages to sit with any number of interior styles from classical to the more contemporary. Every piece has its place and when arranged together the result is an interior environment that is unique, harmonious and timeless.





Anuhya Interior Collection was created so that I could offer unique contemporary home accessories to those of you looking for something different from that typically found on the high street. The concept of uniqueness is at the core of everything I do, so I endeavour wherever possible to source products that you would not find elsewhere, many of which are one-off pieces. I also undertake commissions and bespoke work for those who want to create something completely individual and special.






So if you are after that something a little bit different be sure to take a look at Anuhya Interior collection. You may just find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment